Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Halloweenie

I want to make my wiener dog something unique for halloween this year. Last year he was a hotdog but I made his outfit because buying them is not as original. here is what he looked like.


This year I want him to be a musky, you know those big fish in the rivers. Anyway when we had our pontoon boat I got him a life jacket so we could go swimming. but my biggest fear was a big ass musky comming up out of the depth and thinking he was a fishing lure or something and eating him up. I guess for a dachshund that would be like a shark doing that to us. I'm so glad nothing ate him. I hope I can complete his outfit in time for halloween. Here are a couple outfits I liked for doggies.






1 comment:

  1. OMG I almost died laughing! The hot do costume is way too cute and way too funny! Thanks for sharing such a cute photo of your little angel! ;)

    ReplyDelete