I wanted to make a dog kit for the simple fact when I browsed other kits online and it was very hard to find one with bright colors. They were all mostly neutral colors. BLAH! So that is my reason. Anyways, I don't like it alot but at least I tried. There are diamond bones, glitter frames, round stitches, tennis balls, ribbons and much more.
So I hope somebody out there likes this kit. Have fun with it!
PREVIEW of the whole kit

To download the elements click HERE
To download the Paper pack click HERE
Comments please!
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
My first Freebie kit I've ever made!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















Wonderful kit! Thank you!
ReplyDeletethis kit is really cute.. I love the dog bones. I have 4 dogs and hopefully one of these days I will get to scrap them lol lol
ReplyDeleteOh I just saw that you have a Doxie. one of my dogs is a dachshund, her name is Fiver. She's not feeling very good right now so she's being Mommy's little velco dog...lol lol
ReplyDeleteWell done for your first kit! I've grabbed some of your later ones & they're just great. I don't have a dog so won't get this. Just wanted to say good job!
ReplyDeletei downloaded this one! I love this!:) thanks
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great kits, love them.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this cute kit..I have a Boston Terrier and I'm getting ready to do a page on him, so I can't wait to use your kit.
ReplyDeleteJoyce
Thank you! I've been looking for a dog kit with colors like this and couldn't find one. :)
ReplyDelete