Sunday, June 1, 2008

Firefly Fields Freebie

I love when the Lightning bugs come out in the summertime. I use to catch them all the time when I was little. Now I catch them with my kids. Down by the river in the pitch black you should see the trees light up, It's really amazing!. I'll try to take a pic or video tape them this year. Anyways, Here's a freebie for ya.

DOWNLOAD HERE

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous kit.....thankyou for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love watching and catching fireflies. My 4 year old has discovered them too and is so fascinated. Thanks for the wonderful kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! This kit is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning!That's all I have to say!Thanks so much for the freebies.your work are always something special,keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning kit!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this kit and can't wait to make a new something with it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love this kit! It just happened to be in the first page I made digitaly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - thank you for sharing this beautiful kit. I love the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply georgeous. I love how you share why you create what you do. We get fireflies here too but just a few. They are magic when you see them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just discovered your blog, and I am SO glad I did! Your kits are really unique and absolutely beautiful. Thank you SO much for sharing!!! :) -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. The link is not working! (((

    ReplyDelete