I just received this award from Melissa's Spot blog, Click HERE to view her blog & Sues31Did_it's blog, click HERE to view her blog, Thank you so much! Why I have 2 award givers is because I neglected my blog for a couple of months so I had to put both of you gals on here. I really appreciate that you like my blog enough to award me. YaY!
Here is what you need to do when you get one!
The rules of the award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you nominated...
Here are my choices when browsing around for digiscrap creators who share their time and creations with the world.
1. Tagger's Scraps
2. Kimberly's 3D Scraps N Stuff
3. Bon Scapatit Designs
4. Brandy White Designs
5. Sailor and Lulu
6. Scraps Angels Designs
7. Line's Designs
out this award for all the hard work and time you have put into your blogs.
Keep up all your good work! People like me really appreciate it



















Thank you SO much for the HONOR of this award darlin'!!!
ReplyDeleteNow, I must share with you the CHILLS that are going UP and DOWN my spine. I was up into the WEE hours of this morning and was downloading some goodies into my BLOG file, which is then broken down into separate files by the designer. I kid you not, I saw YARDBUNNY'S INSPIRATIONS and wondered why I had not visited your blog in such a LONG time and remembered HOW gorgeous your work is!
I fell into bed sometime after 4:00 am and have just now checked my blog for the FIRST time today and WHO to my WONDERING eyes has APPEARED ... OMGosh ... YOU!!! How AMAZING is that???
Thank you for the LOVELY thoughts and I DO hope to see MORE of you and hope that ALL is well with YOU and YOURS love.
BIG, BIG HUGS,
Linda :)
Thanks so much for the award. I appreciate you thinking of me :)
ReplyDelete