Thursday, February 14, 2008

PETER COTTONTAIL FREEBIE

This kit includes:
2 peter cottontail toile paper
2 shiny dot papers
2 grungy radish paper
& bunches of other papers
3 frames
6 laces
5 ribbons
2 saftey pins
2 tags
5 peter cottontail paper clips
5 peter cottontail glass things
1 lace up
1 tie
1 bow
2 fasteners
1 peter cottontail notepad
plus alot more!







TOILE & RADISH PAPER CLOSE UP



DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1 HERE
DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2 HERE
DOWNLOAD THE REST HERE

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty and refreshing. Thank you for the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kit is just adorable! Cottontail is a childhood favorite of mine! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brings me back to my childhood. My mother used to read all the Beatrix Potter books to me and my brothers when we were young. This is fantastic! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be perfect for my little boys first Easter. TYSM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling papers & graphics! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TY so very much for this FANTASTIC kit!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is lovely. Thank you so much for creating and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this kit no longer available? The links don't seem to be working :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. This kit is just adorable. Thank you so very much for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just found your blog through Gingersnaps.:)I'm sure I'll be back.
    This is absolutely adorable! Love it. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i downloaded this one! its sooo cute!:)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you soooo much for your wonderful freebies. I am new to Digi Scrapping and really appreciate people like you sharing your hard work. I look forward to putting them to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for still having it here to download.
    Great work.
    Gr. L

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Thank you so much!
    I also wanted to invite you to a
    message board for woman,
    http://www.chatterscene.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you! I love the theme and the colors... great for boys or girls... or pets LOL!

    ReplyDelete