Hi , I love this great kit-I do and work on our family history, during our DNA we have discovered that we are from Ireland and Scotland-do you mind if I use some of your graphics on my web pages? Please - Replay to:conniehurley2003@yahoo.com Thank You for sharing!!!! Connie *In Beautiful Western Kentucky* DNA Kincaid # 3350 Group A set 2 b DNA Knight #N38010 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Connie's Links-Lots of Links-Try Them www.angelfire.com/ky2/connie/Links.html ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ (\o/) Grandmothers are earth angels. /_\ - Unknown~
Thanks so much for the great freebie! :)
ReplyDeleteThis kit is gorgeous....the colours are so soft unlike many of them out there........thankyou for sharing this
ReplyDeleteTY so very much for this LOVELY kit!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the gorgeous kit!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for generously sharing your lovely kit. I can't wait to use it. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for this beautiful kit. I appreciate the time and work that went into it and the generosity in sharing it with us. Bless you.
ReplyDeleteThank you fr this freebie! It has very soft colors :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the gorgeous freebie!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing this awesome kit with us. I've been searching for hours for the right color of green. THX!
ReplyDeleteThanks A Million
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely green freebies ^_^
Thanks so much for such a lovely kit.
ReplyDeleteThank you for this lovely St Patrick's day kit. It is great.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this gorgeous kit! Thanks for sharing this!
ReplyDeleteHi , I love this great kit-I do and work on our family history, during our DNA we have discovered that we are from Ireland and Scotland-do you mind if I use some of your graphics on my web pages? Please - Replay to:conniehurley2003@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThank You for sharing!!!!
Connie
*In Beautiful Western Kentucky*
DNA Kincaid # 3350 Group A set 2 b
DNA Knight #N38010
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Connie's Links-Lots of Links-Try Them
www.angelfire.com/ky2/connie/Links.html
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
(\o/) Grandmothers are earth angels.
/_\ - Unknown~