Thursday, April 24, 2008

Comming Soon!

Here's a preview of the kit I'm making now. I'm not completely done with it yet. It feels like I'm missing something, IDK.

Let me know what you think.

8 comments:

  1. Oooooh, WOW!! I LOVE it ;) I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like it as is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo!!! super jolis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci pour ce superbe kit, j'ai fait une superbe page avec, a voir sur mon blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a LO with this kit... It is on my blog, thought you might like to see it. :) Ginger

    http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com/2008/06/other-than-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... It won't let me put in the whole address. Well, it is on my blog look in the archives under "Other than freebies" that is where it is. http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would LOVE to have this kit...are you going to offer it? I guess so... lol Ginger already has it. LOL TY for sharing...now I just need to find it! lol
    Thanks for all you share with us, your work is so nice...and you are so generous! TY!!! [hug]

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely breathtaking :) love it!!
    pooh

    ReplyDelete