Friday, April 25, 2008

Hawaiian Dreams Freebie and quickpage

Here's a new kit I made. I really want to go to a tropical beach before I die. So while I was day dreaming I came up with this.

Download the elements HERE

Download the papers HERE

Here's a quickpage freebie I made from this kit.

Download it HERE

31 comments:

  1. Hi Angie,

    I hope you make it to the tropics before you die too! LOL

    By the looks of this kit you know what to expect. Blue water, tropical plants, exotic creatures . . . Ahhh, I wanna go NOW!!

    Thanks for sharing your talents and dreams with us.

    Have a great weekend,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning and makes me want summer to come that much faster!! Thank You for sharing your hard work. Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am in love !
    Your kits are wonderfull !
    Thanks for shared

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très joli

    merçi

    Kiss

    Tendressefrance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you very much for this beakitutiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhhh.... YES!! The Beach sounds like the place to be. This is Gorgeous ;) Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci beaucoup pour ce "superbe" kit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merci beaucoup pour ce "superbe" kit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whaouuuu ! Magnifique !!!!!

    Merci pour ce superbe travail et vivement l'été :-))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much. Beautiful!

    LG SunshineA81

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful dreams you show us with this freebie.Thanks for sharing.Hope it fulfil.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous kit, I love the tropical island, thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Merci beaucoup, ce kit est vraiment très joli et j'adore le thème des îles. Bye...bye...

    ReplyDelete
  16. FANTASTIC KIT!!!!!!!!! :)
    Thanks for shared :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanls a lot for this beautiful freebie !

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOOOh, so great kit and QP !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much !

    Diva

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wannnnnna go! Jamaica sounds good to me. THanks so much for this kit. I have been searching for some good waves to go on swimming pics, and have had not much luck. I even tried making some myself. This looks great and perfect. Can't wait to get it downloaded. THanks so much. patty

    ReplyDelete
  21. Merci beaucoup pour ce magnifique kit !

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks great! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What an absolute stunning kit, I could hardly believe you are giving it away!! I can't believe this is the first time I have been to your blog, lots of exploring to do!!
    Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wonderfull - thank you
    clau75

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for this stunning kit!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for this beautiful kit!! I love your kits & blog!!I found you thru Scrappin til the Cows Come Home & I will be back often.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The download is not valid now :(
    Please, I want this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  28. A few years ago I downloaded this kit. It was my favorite kit to go to for Hawaiian themed layouts. Unfortunately, my computer crashed and I lost the kit. Is there anyway to obtain this kit?

    ReplyDelete
  29. link isnt working anymore and i found a lovely tut:(

    ReplyDelete