Here's the newest addition to our family. "Chubs". My weiner dog really hates him. He tried to attack him a few times already. I will be busy with them alot. This really sucks. I hope Franky will realize he's not gonna hurt him so I can have a break.
Friday, June 27, 2008
"Chubs" The English Bulldog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















Oh Angie!!! I LOVE your blog, I LOVE your designs and I LOVE CHUBS!!! He is just TOOOOOO sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that Franky will adjust to his presence soon enough so you can get back on track. Just like having kiddos isn't it?
One of my boys gave me a new kitty for Mother's Day and I was just getting used to not having so much responsibility anymore now that all six of my children are adults!!! Awww, but Zeke melted our hearts from the first moment we stared into his BEAUTIFUL blue eyes. He's our love! We also have three dogs and two other cats!
I love Chub's coloring, brindle, which reminds me of a pit/boxer mix we adopted when my children were younger.
Thank you for ALL of the AWESOME treats. You are FAR too generous and I just LOVE CU goodies!!! The bag is AMAZING!
HAPPY FRIDAY and I hope you have a FANTABULOUS weekend!
Hugs,
Linda :)
Your new puppy is ADORABLE!!
ReplyDeleteKiss him for me