Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CU Freebie "Zip-it"

Here's a CU Freebie I made when I was really bored. It's for 1 ziploc craft baggie. Hope you can use it for something.

Download HERE

14 comments:

  1. le lien ne marche pas pour le telechargement ùais merci quand meme de nous offrir tant de beaux freebies
    je me suis mise en anonyme car je n'arrive pas a mettre mon adresse donc je la met ici
    bebe83
    louparadou@hotmail.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some truly beautiful and original stuff in your kits. I am in awe of your talents.
    luv the baggie, too cute!
    Many many thanks! karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the baggie , thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Your weenie's a lil cutie!! I've got a miniature dapple myself. She's my lil baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will come in handy - thanks so much!
    :) Mags, magsgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. THank you so much! Cannot wait to use for my elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just awesome, thank you for sharing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! This will be great for packaging in previews ... much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much. I've been looking for something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merci beaucoup!
    J'ai aussi un teckel et des lapins
    ici:
    http://www.tygavotte.fr/albumphoto1/index.html

    et ici
    http://www.tygavotte.fr/mesanimaux/index.html

    Amitiés de France!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I...♥Love♥... your stuff!!!! Keep those “Boomin” designs a coming!!
    Thank you for the gift…Suz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for sharing your time and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  13. May i use this baggie in my elemehnts kits to display elements?

    ReplyDelete